[Histonet] GSH Jekyll Island April 12 - 14

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Mon Mar 25 16:14:29 CDT 2013

Oh no! Tom Peters from Vanderbilt has told me I'm going to be in a pickle! That might be true if I decided to wear a crochet bikini to the Jekyll Island resort.  Ha-ha
Actually, Tom Peters will be speaking about the three  Leadership Pickles.  It's a session developed by the motivational speaker, Bob Farrell. There will be a "leadership pickles" survey conducted to find out what kind of pickle you might be. (everything you wanted to know about pickles but were afraid to ask....) I'm sure this will be an interesting subject for those of you in leadership roles and  interested in finding out just what kind of pickle you might be.
***Here's just a bit of trivia for you.  I found out that Bob Farrell is the person who started the Farrell's ice cream parlors. He sold out to Marriott in the early 1970's.  Does anyone remember eating "the Zoo" at Farrell's? Look it up on YouTube.
See you at the beach!!

Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.