[Histonet] hematoxylin back to deparaffin?

Sophia Lin lins0701 <@t> gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 10:06:22 CDT 2013

We had a slight mistake with the deparaffin slides. A timer was not set,
long story short. The deparaffinized slides went too far and proceeded to
Hematoxylin. We have a linear stainer, so we took it back out from
hematoxylin when we noticed the error and placed it into water to rinse.
Then back to acid alchol. But the hematoxylin is still visible.

Any tips? I have taken it back from completel H&E, just not hematoxylin...
any advice would be great! Recutting isnt a good option.

Thanks!