[Histonet] Leica XL autostainer in California?

Sophia Lin lins0701 <@t> gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 22:51:42 CDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the responses regarding the Leica XL and the Sakura Tissue Tek
Prisma! Just wondering if anyone in Southern California (Inland Empire/Los
Angeles) area has the Leica XL stainer? My tech and I would love the
opportunity to see it in action and to see it before we decide which to
purchase.
Please let me know if anyone in the southern california area has the Leica
XL and would allow us to stop by to see it! We would love to treat you to
lunch for your help!

Thanks!
Sophia