[Histonet] IHC validation

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> outlook.com
Fri Mar 15 12:24:08 CDT 2013

Laurie, I would use the control slides to validate and set up the antibodies. I good secondary check/control would be to send slides to another lab to check for correlation and confirmation of your protocol performance. Once you get an established process, then you can later check patient samples to the protocol and make adjustments, as necessary.

William DeSalvo, BS HTL(ASCP)
Production Manager-Anatomic Pathology
Chair, NSH Quality Management Committee
Owner/Consultant, Collaborative Advantage Consulting