[Histonet] RE: CD68

Sue Hunter SHUNTER <@t> beaumont.edu
Wed Mar 13 10:58:02 CDT 2013

We use Ventana's ready to use for the Ultra, but it is clone KP1.  You can get the same clone in a concentrate from Cell Marque.
Sue

Sue Hunter, Supervisor
Advanced Diagnostics
Beaumont Health System
Royal Oak MI
248-898-5146
shunter <@t> beaumont.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Nancy Schmitt
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:52 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] CD68

Good Morning!
CD68 (for the BOND)is backordered until May and I am looking for recommendations - Cellmarque or Biocare?   Is there something better?
I appreciate your input.
Nancy
Dubuque, IA

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any attachments. Thank you.