[Histonet] Re: pH and temperature

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:20:52 CST 2013

Well, I found this on the site below:
To make an accurate pH measurement you need to use temperature
compensation. Exception is if you measure a pH of about 7.

Which makes me feel better.  Every other solution I pH is made at room
temperature.
I don't know why our para precipitates out--it might be because sometimes
the water doesn't reach a high enough temperature before it's added, or the
para solution cools down too much before the NaOH is added.  It hasn't done
it for a while though.

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"