[Histonet] Looking for cryomolds

Carol Torrence ctorrence <@t> kmcpa.com
Mon Jul 29 11:16:17 CDT 2013

I found an old box of Tissue Tek  4728 cryomolds in our Mohs lab.  They are round with a small tab on the side.  We like them so much better than the disposable embedding molds sold for paraffin embedding.  I have seen cryomolds that look like the same ones for paraffin but are they any thinner for quicker freezing?

1. Does anyone know where to get the round ones?    I do not see them on the Sakura website.
2. Do the square ones that look like our paraffin molds release easily?

Thanks,
Carol Torrence