[Histonet] Study Highlights Risk of Errors in Processing Biopsy Tissues in Anatomic Pathology Labs

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:21:18 CDT 2013

I have a question.  How does this corporate sponsored, softball, self
published, meta-science, piece of marketing get to masquerade as a
scientific paper?

                                                 Sincerely,

                                                        Jay A. Lundgren,
M.S., HTL (ASCP)