[Histonet] My perfusion problem

Ignacio Ruz Caracuel ignac324 <@t> gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 11:28:06 CDT 2013

Hi!

When I used to do whole body perfusion, it tooks me around 10 minutes to
perfuse with 0,9% salin and another 10 minutes with PFA. (Sorry, I haven´t
with me the rpm) but it was around 300 ml of each.

I think you have to increase the amount of 0,9% salin you perfuse (because
you have increased the circuit) to avoid clot formation.

I hope you find it useful and I wish you good luck!

Ignacio Ruz-Caracuel
Medical Student, Histology Intern Student
Faculty of Medicine,
University of Córdoba
SPAIN