[Histonet] Hamamatsu NanoZoomer

Rob Geske rgeske_2000 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 05:20:15 CDT 2013

All,

i would appreciate any user experience with the latest version of Hamamatsu's digital slide scanner (NanoZoomer 2.0-HT C9600-13) that is fitted with the fluorescence imaging module -- link below.  We've had our NanoZoomer  (with fluorescence) for  over 7 years and it has been reliable and generates excellent quality digital scans both bright field and fluorescent.  i'm considering  either upgrading the fluorescent capability in the current unit or doing a full instrument replacement and actual user comments will be very useful. we will be sending Hamamatsu some of our slides for scanning as well as hopefully getting some hands on experience with the instrument.  thanks in advance.

regards,
rob

http://www.hamamatsu.com/us/en/product/category/5002/5007/C9600-13/index.html