[Histonet] RE: Plastic/Plexiglass Incubation chamber for IHC slides

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:46:13 CDT 2013

We use bioassay dishes with 10mL pipets glued to them.  The slides sit on
two pipets and you can get two rows of slides in.  Cutting the pipets' ends
off is the hardest part.
I take that back, finding a glue that will hold the pipets has been a
problem lately, as rubber cement isn't made like they used to make it.  A
glue gun works, but sometimes the pipets need to be reglued.

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"