[Histonet] Validating a new reagent

Reetz, Brittany (DTC) reetzba <@t> dxandtx.com
Tue Jul 9 12:32:04 CDT 2013

My lab is considering getting our xylene and formalin from a different company so all of our reagents are purchase through only one company. I know we cannot just start using these new reagents without doing some kind of validation with our processor and stainer, but after thorough searching on CAP I cannot for the life of me find what we need to do to start using these reagents. Can someone give me some direction as to where to find this info, or if anyone knows what to do let me know?

Thanks,

Brittany Reetz, HT (ASCP)cm
Diagnostic and Treatment Center
3401 Cranberry Blvd Weston WI 54476
(715)-393-2081
reetzba <@t> dxandtx.com<mailto:reetzba <@t> dxandtx.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender at the electronic mail address noted above and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.