[Histonet] ATPase without barbital buffer... info

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:43:00 CST 2013

Hi Tim,

Thanks for finding those protocols for us!

Perhaps we can all move away from using a controlled substance (what a
nightmare to purchase).

Paula

--
Paula Sicurello, HTL (ASCP)
Supervisor, Clinical Electron Microscopy Laboratory