[Histonet] Question about slide drying/ convection ovens

Natalie Nagy Nagy_Natalie <@t> holyokehealth.com
Mon Jan 28 11:40:12 CST 2013

Hi everyone,
                  Just have a quick question for all of you out there in histo-land. Have you ever bought or worked with a gravity convection oven (the thermo shandon 20GC), for drying of slides?? If so..how was it? Did it properly dry all of your slides, did it keep temp?? I am thinking about buying one, and wanted some opinions. Or do you all prefer a real forced air slide drying oven?
Thanks in advance,

      Natalie Nagy (HT)ASCP
Histology Supervisor
Holyoke Medical Center
Holyoke, MA.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. For further information regarding Holyoke Medical Center's privacy policy, Please visit our Internet web site at http://www.holyokehealth.com