[Histonet] SDH methods for muscles

Candice Smoots candice_camille <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 08:26:19 CST 2013

Hey Julia...

WE do SDH routniely on our muscles every week and they work just fine. Can you forward your protocol? Id like to see the difference in them if any?

I remain yours truely,

Candice Camille

________________________________
From: Celebre Julia <celebrej <@t> HHSC.CA>
To: "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 1:00 PM
Subject: [Histonet] SDH methods for muscles

I give up!! One week it works, the next week it doesn't, same reagents, same method, same tech, for the life of me I can't figure out what is the problem.
If anybody has a fail safe method they are willing to share, please send it along. I'm pretty sure my neuropathologist will appreciate all the help I can get.

Julia Celebre  Sr MLT
Anatomic Pathology
Hamilton General Hospital
905-527-4322  ext 46179

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. Therefore, this information should be considered strictly confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via a return email for further direction. Thank you for your assistance.