[Histonet] Custom ISH probes

Milne, Katy kmilne <@t> bccancer.bc.ca
Wed Jan 23 14:22:38 CST 2013

Hi all,

Our research lab is starting to get into ISH and is looking for a supplier of DIG-labelled ISH probes for projects where making our own isn't a desired option.

Does anyone have suggestions for reliable, economical companies that are easy to deal with and provide quality DNA oligo probes for use on FFPE mouse and human tissue?

We're up in Canada so we'd have to get it across the border without insane shipping costs/hassles too.

Mainly we'd be looking at cytokines, targets for which there are no Abs, that sort of thing.

Thanks,
Katy Milne
Trev and Joyce Deeley Research Centre