[Histonet] Seeking a Supervisory/ Histologist Position

Ali A Krasht aakrasht <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 17:22:00 CST 2013

Hi

ABOUT ME

I am a Histologist (HT & HTL ASCP Approved). I am currently located in Frisco Texas. I graduated with a B.S. in Biology with a minor in Psychology and two years Medical Technology including a part time Internet Marketing.

I have ten years of Histology experience/ supervisor including grossing, IHC and IF. I also have sales and marketing experience. I opened and setup Omnipath Diagnostics Texas and recently consult with a doctor in California in opening a private laboratory.

I have worked in both large and small laboratories, in pharmaceuticals testing, reference and clinical environments.

I am seeking a consultant, supervisory/Histologist or sales/marketing in an organization with a team mentality and opportunities to use my skills to a greater degree and would love an opportunity for growth and development.

Please take a look at my LinkedIn Profile if you need to know more:

www.linkedin.com/in/alikrasht/

Ali A. Krasht
http://NovellTrade.com
http://NovoJeans.com
214 444 8319

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.