[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 110, Issue 27

Linda Margraf Linda.Margraf <@t> cookchildrens.org
Mon Jan 21 13:39:51 CST 2013

Hello,
 How do I go about removing a question from this site? Thanks!
Chris

ENFD Supervisor
Bako Pathology Services
Chris <@t> bakopathology.com<mailto:Chris <@t> bakopathology.com>

Dear Chris,
It is very hard to get a submission removed from the Histonet list, unfortunately. There are websites that archive the list (in addition to the official Histosearch Histonet archive and the University Histonet server) so even if these were removed, the message would still be out there on the internet.  If it is a critical matter we can look into seeing what can be done, but in the past, we have been unable to remove messages from the list.
Sorry,
Linda M
Histonet administrator