[Histonet] Ventana FISH Protocol

John Shelley jshelley <@t> sanfordburnham.org
Wed Feb 20 09:45:58 CST 2013

Hi Netters,

Hope everyone is having a good day!!!

I have a group that is interested in running FISH on prostate tissue samples and we have only run this on cells. I wanted to use someone's protocol from the Ventana Benchmark/Ultra systems that they are using for their breast tissue when doing FISH. I know that there would possible be more optimizing but wanted it as a starting point.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you do not mind sharing and sending off-line your protocols that would be great.

Thanks in advance!!!

Kind Regards!

John J Shelley