[Histonet] Benchmarking - Please Help!

Elizabeth Cameron Elizabeth.Cameron <@t> jax.org
Wed Feb 20 09:05:25 CST 2013

Hello Histonetters,
I am once again requesting that you take some time out of your day to help our facility (and yours!) with a benchmarking survey.  It only takes a few minutes, and the results will be (anonymously) shared with all survey participants.  If you work in research, a hospital, industry, or any other setting we want your participation!  We are trying to gather as much information as possible before February 28th, and to date we only have 6 participants.  I know there are more than 6 histonetters....
Thanks in advance for your help, and thank you to the 6 participants who have completed the survey!

Here is the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HistologySurvey2013
Elizabeth M. Cameron, HT, QIHC (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
The Jackson Laboratory