[Histonet] Georgia Society of Histotechnology

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Fri Feb 15 11:13:11 CST 2013

As we approach our upcoming celebration on Jekyll Island, GA., please take a few minutes to renew your membership.  Go to our website at www.histosearch.com/gsh/<http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/> and renew online.  Then, check out the educational opportunities that await you on one our fourteen barrier islands.  With an "all-inclusive" price you can obtain CEU's through the NSH at an affordable price and in a resort setting.  The all-inclusive price includes the following:  opportunity to acquire up to 15 CEU's, vendor reception, breaks, continental breakfasts, awards luncheon, karaoke, and music in the bar area Friday and Saturday nights.  It will give all of us the opportunity to network with fellow histotechs and notable speakers from our field.
Please register, reserve your room, and get your nominations in for our 2013 awards.  To nominate a deserving Histotech you must be a member in good standing and the nominee should be a member in good standing.  If you have any questions, contact Wanda Simons or any of our officers and Board of Directors.

We look forward to seeing you on Jekyll Island where...IT'S ALL GOOD".

Sincerely,
Wanda K. Simons HT(ASCP)
GSH President
Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.