[Histonet] Slide Mate printers

White, Lisa M. Lisa.White3 <@t> va.gov
Thu Feb 14 12:18:01 CST 2013

We have the slide mate printers.  We have the best luck with Item# 12
550 15 Slide Superfrost White (there are color slides also).

I have found that you have to remove excess used printer ribbon from the
unit at least once a week.  One day all my prefixes disappeared from my
slides, investigated to find that the used ribbon roll had started
leaning to one side.  Removed the old ribbon and it started printing
well after that.  We had some trouble with format, but after a service
call it has been resolved.

If you think that printer head is expensive to repair check out some of
the other ones many many $$$$$ more than that.

Lisa White, HT(ASCP)