AW: [Histonet] Re: grossing tools

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Wed Feb 13 13:17:40 CST 2013

I watched the video at the milestone-website.
Has anyone so much time during grossing? And what about the next three
breast-specimens waiting in the row. Who cleans this tool between the
specimens?
And what about feeling the tissue?

I think my pathologists would get mad before making the first cut... ;-)

Gudrun

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] Im Auftrag von Tom
McNemar
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013 16:18
An: 'Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/OID/NCEZID)'; Bob Richmond;
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Betreff: RE: [Histonet] Re: grossing tools

We have a pair of the 3mm Cutmate forceps that we bought years ago for a
particular pathologist but nobody uses them.
If you go to the website below check out the Procut as well.

http://www.milestonemed.com/histopathology/products.html

Tom McNemar, HT(ASCP)
Histology Co-ordinator
Licking Memorial Health Systems