[Histonet] RE: Leica Bond III Opinions

Michelle Lamphere MICHELLE.LAMPHERE <@t> childrens.com
Thu Feb 7 08:54:00 CST 2013

I would love to hear any feedback that you get from this query.

Michelle M Lamphere, HT (ASCP)
Senior Tech, Histology
Children's Medical Center
1935 Medical District Drive
Dallas, TX  75235
Office :214-456-2798
Histology: 214-456-2318
Fax:  214-456-0779

Could I get the opinions of any labs using the Leica Bond III for IHC staining? I'm especially
interested to hear from those that switched from Ventana to Leica, but any feedback is appreciated.

Few questions that come to mind:
Are you happy with the quality of the stains you're performing on the Bond III?
Are there antibodies that you were not able to run on the Bond III?
Is the machine reliable, or does it break down often, requiring technical service?
How arduous is cleaning and managing the cover tiles?
Are the three black slide drawers durable?

Thank you,
Roger Heyna
Maywood, IL

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains
information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended
recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is
strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you
have received this information in error, please notify Children's Medical Center Dallas
immediately at 214-456-4444 or via e-mail at privacy <@t> childrens.com. Children's Medical
Center Dallas and its affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this
information.