[Histonet] Georgia Society of Histotechnology

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Fri Feb 1 13:25:37 CST 2013

This is a friendly reminder to renew your free membership with the Georgia Society of Histotechnology.  If you have any questions or concerns, please send me an email at ZBillie58 <@t> gmail.com<mailto:ZBillie58 <@t> gmail.com>

Thanks,
Billie Zimmerman MT(ASCP)QIHC
Secretary of GSH

Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.