[Histonet] rat's hind paw skin

Leila Etemadi leila.etemadi <@t> med.lu.se
Mon Dec 2 03:44:51 CST 2013

Hello every body,

First I would like to thank you all for your great feedbacks and attention which is such a big improvement in my work, Thank you all!

Then, I was wonder if any one has experience on this tissue: rat hind paw skin ( which is hairless).

Any inputs will be appreciated, whether is about any specific source where I can find technical information about fixation procedure..., or about sectioning,staining procedure…

 I am looking for melanin pigments and have no clue if it is possible to see it there or not?!?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Leila