[Histonet] Bone/cartilage/epithelial tissue stain

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Aug 23 15:01:37 CDT 2013

Rui

There are two proteoglycan stains they you may want to try.  The two stains that come to mind are Safranin O and Toluidine blue, these will stain for proteoglycan and therefore the cartilage will stain positive.  Bone will not stain much.  You could try a Movats that might be helpful.

Liz

Laboratory Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592