[Histonet] Uncertified Histotechs

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 07:00:04 CDT 2013

It still seems to vary by market ( many factors including licensure in some states), and by organization based on my observations. But I believe that there is certainly a trend toward certification. At my organization they require certification for any consideration, and also education to meet CLIA.   But you are likely to get many different opinions on your question.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC