[Histonet] Histology Job Opening in NYC

Silverman, Jeffrey JSilverman <@t> NSHS.edu
Tue Aug 20 20:55:27 CDT 2013

Lenox Hill Hospital, a tertiary teaching hospital that is part of the North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, is currently looking for a histotechnologist to  work a flexible  evening shift(8-12)  M-F with some  flexibility for weekends and holidays.  We have a dynamic, growing and expanding fully automated laboratory utilizing state of the art instrumentation. We are a personable, friendly and talented group of histotechs, pathologists and PA's.  The lab occupies the 12th floor penthouse with panoramic views of the upper east side of New York. The number 6 subway line is on the corner directly in front of the hospital. NSLIJHS offers outstanding benefits and opportunities for educational advancement.

NY State licesure as a histology or medical laboratory technician or technologist is required, and as always, ASCP (HT and or HTL)  certification is a plus. Come work and grow with us in the Big Apple. Send me an email at the address below and I will point you in the right direction.

Jeffrey S. Silverman HT HTL QIHC (ASCP)
Operations Manager,
Anatomic Pathology Specimen Processing

Lenox Hill Hospital
100 East 77th Street
New York, N.Y. 10075
jsilverman <@t> nshs.edu

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other privilege.