[Histonet] NSH Quality Management Committee

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> outlook.com
Tue Aug 20 19:44:26 CDT 2013

The 39th Annual NSH Symposium and Convention will be held in Providence, RI, September 20-25, 2013. There are many quality related workshops and presentations scheduled and the Quality Management Committee (QMS) holds it annual meeting, Sunday, September 22, 2013, 12:15 pm- 12:45 pm. If you are attending, make plans to be at the committee meeting. These are exciting times for change and quality improvements. What better way is there to get more involved than becoming a member of the QMS. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I hope to see you at 2013 NSH Symposium and Convention.

William DeSalvo, BS HTL(ASCP)
Chair, NSH Quality Management Committee