[Histonet] Positive tissue controls for MSI antibody panel

Tony Auge tony.auge <@t> gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 16:58:07 CDT 2013

Ok, thanks anyway. I tried Cell Marque, they just have normal colon to use
for control tissue and they are $20 a slide. I am looking for tissue that
has microsatilite instability for MSH-2 and MSH-6.

--

Tony Auge HTL (ASCP) QIHC
Cell: (651) 373-4768