[Histonet] Positive tissue controls for MSI antibody panel

Tony Auge tony.auge <@t> gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 14:24:22 CDT 2013

Do you have positive tissue for MSH-2 and MSH-6? I am trying to validate my
MMR antibodies but have been unable to find tissue that is positive for
these two antibodies. Is there anybody that can sell me some control slides
please?

Thanks,

Tony Auge HTL (ASCP) QIHC
Cell: (651) 373-4768