[Histonet] Yearly Training

Nancy Schmitt Nancy_Schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com
Mon Apr 29 13:39:17 CDT 2013

Cindy-
We also have a yearly competency packet.  It follows JCAHO standards and includes direct observations, log documentation for QC and maintenance and problem solving through written exam.
Systems covered are H&E, IHC, Special stains, processing/embedding, Cytology prep, and Misc. Histology.
Nancy Schmitt
Histology Coordinator
Dubuque, IA

From: Cindy Pyse [mailto:cpyse <@t> x-celllab.com]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 4:49 PM
To: 'histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: Yearly training

Happy Friday Everyone

I just wanted an opinion on what everyone's facilities train for annually.
An  example is HIPPA training. I know what my regs require, I just wanted to see what everyone else in histoland was doing. Thanks in advance for all responses. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Finally we are going to have a good weather weekend in Western NY.

Cindy

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.