[Histonet] atlanta employment

Michael Bourgeois mbourgeois <@t> finantempleton.com
Thu Apr 18 16:11:50 CDT 2013

Finan Templeton Dermatopathology Associates, is seeking an  experienced,
intelligent, positive, dynamic and certified
histotechnician/histotechnologist to become a member of our extraordinary
team. The ideal candidate functions well in a team environment, has
exceptional histological skills, and possesses ASCP certification.

We provide a full range of benefits for all full-time team members including
a generous profit sharing/retirement plan, paid vacation/sick time, and
medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.  Part-time team members receive
partial benefit packages based upon hours worked.  All Finan Templeton team
members receive generously competitive wages along with a commitment to an
environment of care, integrity, and mutual respect.

Michael Bourgeois

Lab Manager/Human Resources Manager

(404)851-1766 | Fax (404)851-1767 | mdb <@t> finantempleton.com

6095 Barfield Road Suite 200 | Atlanta, GA 30342