[Histonet] Share room for NSH

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 23:26:53 CDT 2013

Regarding NSH 40th Anniversary Meeting: I'm trying to cut costs to attend.  Are any of my friends going to the NSH meeting that would like to share a room?  If you are giving a workshop, I would be more than happy to compensate you with some sort of a stipend since you get your room paid for.  Let me know.  I am looking not only for workshop presenters. It would be nice to share a room with a person I know, but am willing to get to know new friends.  It helps to reduce costs and get to go!

Thanks, Akemi

Akemi Allison-Tacha BS, HT(ASCP)HTL
Director
Phoenix Lab Consulting