[Histonet] How to unsubscribe

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 5 04:02:54 CDT 2013

Go to the bottom of any email from Histonet.

Under the header “Histonet Subscribers” – go to the 2nd non-italics line that starts “To unsubscribe from Histonet . . . “
- type in your email address where you are receiving the listserv emails
- click on “unsubscribe”
- follow rest of directions

Also works for when you are going away on vacation – we don’t want to see “sorry, I’m out of the office” for the next week. So save this email on your computer, unsubscribe when you go on vacation, re-subscribe when you return.

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS