[Histonet] Workshop in Texas

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 4 18:26:47 CDT 2013

May 31 - Columbia, Missouri, presented by Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
http://missourihisto.org/Home_Page.html
I don't see their brochure on-line, but if you go to page two, you can email
the president for more information.

June 17 - Las Vegas, Nevada, presented by Robert Lott, HT(ASCP)
http://s3.goeshow.com/nsh/SS2013/ereg711677.cfm?pg=home
Click on Agenda at the top. If that doesn't work, go to www.nsh.org -->
Meeting/Events --> Summer Symposium - click on tabs across top for more
information.

It's the same presentation at both locations. Robert did all the work on the
presentation and handouts, but because he can't present it at all the
locations that people want him to present at, he allows me to also present
the same workshop. I put in updates when there are changes in ASCP exam
guidelines. So big thank you to Robert!

NSH webpage also has it on-line, from a 6 hour session that Robert did some
years ago. (I don't know how many years ago. The only reason I bring this up
is that in all likelihood, some of the information about ASCP Board of
Certification will be out of date - their webpages/links have changed, their
location and phone numbers of changed, the pass rates of changed, fees have
changed, etc.) The basic information about what will be on the exam (e.g.,
PAS, and how the stain works for example), will be the same.
http://www.softconference.com/nsh/slist.asp?C=3971
If that doesn't work, go to www.nsh.org --> Professional Development -->
OnLine etc --> Online Learning Center --> Meeting Content --> Career
Development

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS