[Histonet] Do you know Jack?...

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Thu Apr 4 13:10:49 CDT 2013

Or Wanda and Lamar? Bill? Vinnie? Jeff? Head to Jekyll Island so you can experience QUALITY speakers in an island setting.
I've heard Jeff Gordon's presentation about Cancer in Hollywood.  It's good  and a little juicy.( Not quite National Enquirer juicy at the grocery store checkout).  You'll be awarded CEU's by NSH.  Could it get any better than this?! Students, do you know Robert? If not, get to know him at Jekyll Island. He will be your mentor for a day. Robert will be teaching a HT(ASCP) certification readiness workshop. It's also a good class for people taking the HTL exam.  If you haven't received money from you institution yet, please preregister so there will be enough printed hand-outs for the classes.
If you have any questions regarding your social activities, please contact me.  I do not want to see anyone doing word search puzzles in the lobby or having that glazed look in their eyes.

Warm Regards,
Billie Z
Social director
Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.