[Histonet] Annual NSH-IHC Resource Group Meeting

JMyers1 <@t> aol.com JMyers1 <@t> aol.com
Tue Sep 25 12:05:03 CDT 2012

Greetings  All:

For  those of you who are planning to attend the National Society for
Histotechnology's Symposium/Convention later this week, I just wanted to remind
everyone that our group will hold it's only 'annual meeting' on Saturday,
9/29,  from 12:00 to 12:45, (somewhere) in the Convention Center.
If  you'd like to attend, please stop by the IHC-RG's table, located in the
Exhibit  Hall, and pick up a copy of the tentative agenda.  For  those of
you who do not plan on attending the S/C (as well as those who do), I  will
post a summary report on the IHC-RG's GoogleGroup 'listerv' after the
meeting has concluded.
I look  forward to seeing many of you in Vancouver!

Best  Wishes,

Joe  Myers

Chair,  IHC-RG