[Histonet] thermo tissue processor

Bell, Mandy Mandy.Bell <@t> chomp.org
Tue Sep 25 10:01:22 CDT 2012

Hi,

I was hoping to get some input on the Thermo Scientific STP420ES Tissue Processor (the one that looks like a washing machine).  Is anyone using it?  Pros/Cons?

Mandy Bell  HTL(ASCP)

Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula

2 Harris Court Suite B3/B4

Monterey, CA  93940

(831) 647-4791

Confidentiality Notice: This is a transmission from Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula. This message and any attached documents may be confidential and contain information protected by state and federal medical privacy statutes. They are intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please accept our apologies and notify the sender. Thank you.