[Histonet] microtome

E. Wayne Johnson ewj <@t> pigsqq.org
Fri Sep 21 16:27:08 CDT 2012

Tech One seems to be limited in scope to the US.

Nice hearing from you in Galesburg. I practiced pig production medicine
in Illinois for quite a few years.
Doug Hoefling the former director and pathologist in Galesburg
is an old friend and mentor of mine, but of course he is long since retired.

Histopathology is not yet a well-developed tool for pig disease
diagnosis in China.
We are presently one of the few diagnostic centers in China, perhaps the
only one that routinely
does histopath on pig necropsy cases.