[Histonet] Her 3

Dooley, Elaine O. doolee <@t> shands.ufl.edu
Thu Sep 20 13:27:22 CDT 2012

Dear Histonetters,

Has anyone had success with Dako's Her 3 antibody on paraffin sections?  I am looking for a protocol to work on a DAKO autostainer or Ventana XT.  I have tried the high ph Dako retrieval suggested but I am not getting much staining and I have ran a multiple tissue control block with many of the suggested controls in the block.  I am going to try again using a different antibody diluent because the one I am using may not be compatible with the antibody.  Does anyone have any other suggestions.  ( I have tried 1:50 for 60 min primary antibody incubation)

Elaine Dooley HTL
Shands Teaching Hospital
Gainesville FL
352-265-0111