[Histonet] Immediate Opening for a Histotech at ProPath in Dallas, TX

Norm Burnham Norm.Burnham <@t> propath.com
Thu Sep 20 11:10:38 CDT 2012

HISTOTECHNOLOGIST

ProPath, a progressive, CAP accredited, high volume, pathology practice,
located in Dallas, Texas, is seeking a Histotechnologist.  In this position
you will be responsible for embedding tissue specimens, microtomy of
paraffin-embedded tissue, operation of automated stainer and coverslipper,
equipment maintenance and record retention.

We require at least 3 years of experience.  The ideal candidate will have a
high school diploma or equivalent.  We prefer, HT, HTL (ASCP) registered or
eligible.

ProPath utilizes leading technology and is a quality oriented pathology
laboratory.  Benefits include medical, dental, Short and Long Term Disability
insurance, a matched 401K plan and more!

Don't Follow the Leader!  Join the Leader!

To apply, please visit:  www.propath.com

EOE

Accessibility Accommodations

If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site,
please send your request to: accessibility <@t> propath.com

Norm Burnham, MBA, MT(ASCP)
Director, Anatomic Laboratory Operations
ProPath - The Leader in Pathology Services

1355 River Bend Drive
Dallas, TX 75247
norm.burnham <@t> propath.com <mailto:norm.burnham <@t> propath.com>

214.237.1602 Office
214.237.1802 Fax

214.709.7127 Cell

To learn more about ProPath, please visit:  www.propath.com
<http://www.propath.com/>

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the
named recipient and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by
contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and
delete and destroy all copies of this message.