[Histonet] Tissue grossing

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Mon Sep 17 12:33:01 CDT 2012

You need to have a minimum of an associates degree and then go thru training
by a pathologist to qualify to do grossing.

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
12635 Montview Blvd. Ste.215
Aurora, CO 80045
fax 720-859-4110

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of kristen
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 2:27 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu 
Subject: [Histonet] Tissue grossing

Hi all,
How does one become qualified to gross tissue? A lot of the jobs I have been
looking at call for being qualified to gross tissue, where I work right now
the residents and Pathology assistants are the ones who gross the tissue. 
Thanks in advance for any help!
Kristen Martin

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

More information about the Histonet mailing list