[Histonet] RE: mouse testis in Bouins/Picric acid hazzards

Geoff mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Mon Sep 17 09:26:43 CDT 2012

I am with Wayne on this one. While I have not tried to make it explode
it does seem to me that the dangers are hyped beyond reason.
Years ago an old bottle of picric acid would be discovered in a high
school chemistry lab. Horrors! Call the bomb squad! So it was taken out
to a large field, packed
with explosives and BOOM! Of course it exploded, it was surrounded with
explosives.

Geoff

--
--