[Histonet] Fwd: MIXED fiber type identification by Immunohistochemistry

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Mon Oct 22 13:20:09 CDT 2012

I think you normally use ATPase at different pH's, which is an enzyme stain, to differentiate muscle fibers.

At pH 10.2 it would stain Type I fibers light and then Type II Fibers dark  (all types IIa, IIb and IIc) the other pH's stratify out the type II fibers.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592