[Histonet] Need help with spirochete control

Lynette Pavelich LPaveli1 <@t> hurleymc.com
Mon Oct 22 08:42:01 CDT 2012

Hi Sheila,
We also use the Leica Bond using the Biocare antibody. We have had success using the RED detection kit for the spirochete with this protocol: HIER 1 (6.0) for 20 minutes and 30 minutes in the antibody.

hopes this helps,

Lynette

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] on behalf of Sheila Fonner [fourfonners <@t> yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 9:17 AM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Need help with spirochete control

Hello all,
I am in need of some help with a spirochete protocol for the Leica Bond.  I am using a Biocare primary antibody.  I've tried ER1 for 20 min. with 15 min. Ab with no luck.  Does anyone do this, and do you think increasing the primary Ab time would help?  I've used this same Ab before on a different platform and had no problem.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Sheila, HT (ASCP)