[Histonet] CAP GEN. 41770 Residual Detergent on Glassware

Geoff mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:46:02 CDT 2012

Over the years I have heard about some folks obsessing (my opinion)
about this.
I have never had a problem and I  don't think it is an issue, assuming
one rinses the glassware thoroughly.
If the glass is clean water does not bead but sheets off. I only used
distilled water for silver stains, making osmium for EM, etc.
Look up 'water break test' and see if you can find anything helpful.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.