[Histonet] Fantastic Histology Coordinator Opportunity

Natalie Ruch natalie <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Fri Oct 12 12:27:14 CDT 2012

Dear Histonet Member,

     I hope you are doing well! As you may remember I am a senior recruiter at well respected Healthcare Recruiting firm based out of Boston. I help place histology professionals into permanent positions across the country and I wanted to see if you are interested in exploring other career opportunities?  We are completely free of charge to candidates and we work on numerous openings across the country. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses.

I am currently working on a fantastic Operations Coordinator Position of Surgical Pathology. This position encompassing the following qualifications:

Has supervisory experience,

Experience in Histology and IHC,
Minimum requirement of an HT certification.  HTL and QIHC preferred,
Experience writing validation plans for the Histology/IHC lab,
QA experience. My client is a top rated teaching hospital located in a wonderful area of the country. This is a new position for their department and they are a progressively growing hospital and are looking for someone who will be with their team long-term. They have a very competitive compensation and benefits package available!

QUALIFICATIONS: Required: Bachelors degree in appropriate science with 5 years of relevant clinical laboratory experience; Qualifies as a General Supervisor as defined in CLIA 88 regulations. Desired: Prefer M.T., H.T.L. or C.T. or Cytogenetics-certified through recognized Board of Registry, ASCP or equivalent. Masters degree in applicable discipline. Must be able to work full-time, 1st shift.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: SECTION COORDINATION: Reviews and verifies the accuracy of results, quality control records and quality assurance parameters. Coordinates and monitors corrective action. Develops standard operating procedures and maintains document control.Ensures compliance with all federal, state, local, JCAHO, CAP, multi-disciplinary, hospital regulations, policies and procedures. Participates in planning and maintenance of the laboratory information system (LIS). Assures that all computer systems related changes, eg, builds, interfaces within the department are appropriately planned for, well documented per department policy and have receive documented approval at all steps

If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity opportunities in a certain geographic location please reply with an updated resume and let me know when a good time to reach you is. Please contact me at Natalie <@t> ka-recruiting.com I look forward to hearing from you!
To view some additional opportunities please visit our website at www.ka-recruiting.com
.

Sincerely,

Natalie Ruch