[Histonet] Are those sites using the Thermo Fisher Slide Mate slide printer also using Thermo slides?

Harrison, Sandra C. Sandra.Harrison3 <@t> va.gov
Wed Oct 10 14:00:12 CDT 2012

I just purchased 6 Slide Mates.  We just began using them yesterday.

Are any of you using slides that are NOT Fisher slides on your
SlideMates?

When you respond, could you answer the following questions?

a)      Is the print job consistently satisfactory?

b)      How long have had your SlideMate(s)?

c)       What difficulties did you have, getting it to consistently
print well?

d)      Approximately how many slides per day you are printing on (each)
SlideMate?

Thanks,

Sandy C. Harrison, HTL (ASCP)

Histology Supervisor